Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miguel Salsa Event -Cleveland/Independence Ohio - Paladium MAMBO Days

Sharing some pics from my first event "Paladium Mambo Day!" - It was an Early Saturday Event (4pm to 7:30pm) that was well attended for a SATURDAY AFTERNOON EVENT! There were Dance Presentations ..and EXCELLENT CROWD participation! I MEAN .... They CAME to DANCE and were on the dance floor on the FIRST SONG....ON THE FIRST BEAT! Not like some events where folks are waiting for someone else to go first...These folks were not waiting! FABOULOUS DANCE CROWD!

QUESTION:  Why if you paid at the door to come dance..do people wait for someone else to "Go First" on the dance floor?  Why Is THAT?? What do you think..

Miguel "El MAMBO" with my brother Sammy DeLeon (Timbales) and hisOrq. On the Congas Drums is Nelson Orta and Gilbert Serrano on Vocals.

Dance Presentation WAS AWESOME...will get the names and post later...


Everyone Dance from first to last song!!


 Miguel "El MAMBO" visitng w/my Brother Sammy DeLeon - If your ever in the NE and want to hear a SOLID BAND, not that he's my brother..BUT The other musicians in the band are AWESOME!! YOu SHOULD HERE his orchestra any opportunity you get.
AND HORRAY For East Columbia MO..while I was driving..they HONESTLY had the Gas for $3.19 a gallon! I didn't need gas..but for that price...I filled what I could! Sometime you gotta get it when the gettin's good! in Cleveland.. $3.65 for reg gas.



No comments:

Post a Comment